Monday, February 22, 2010

Arugula Bomb

Yesterday was a sweet party to celebrate my engagement, but I didn't puke. Sorry.

However, the night before I did. My cousin Walter was back, and he brought my brother Charles with him. When I got back from my stupid job at around 11:00, (yes, on a Friday night) I jumped onto the drinking wagon that they had set rolling with help from my roommate Alden. We gunned some, chugged some, played a card-guessing drinking game with a random-card generator from the internet, and hung out.

When my cousin and I lay down to sleep, I realized that I was wasted. I hadn't eaten, and my head was spinning. Classic drunk. Obviously, the only way to fix this was to eat. I hit the fridge; its either more beer of some of my cousin-roommate George's arugula. I ate a tasty bowl greens, laid down in bed for about one second, and then went to the bathroom and sprayed out a sloppy green mush somewhere near the toilet. "I'll clean it up tomorrow".

I definitely did not clean it up before going to work the next morning and when I got back home the problem had magically fixed itself! Thanks by the way cuz, sorry.

1 comment: